Tyler Armless Chair
- ACAnya C.Verified ReviewerReviewingTyler SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoObsessed with my new sofa
I got the 100” sofa with matching ottoman in Charles Basil. It is absolutely gorgeous. The seat is a bit shallower than my previous sofa’s, but I was used to the difference after a week. It’s very ergonomic for actual sitting. The cushions are medium-firm (just right in my opinion) and the back slopes at a very comfortable angle. The height and depth of the sofa back is also perfect for stretching your arms out along it. So far we’ve fit two adults and two dogs comfortably. The fabric is easy to vacuum. Another delightful detail is that the central support is made with from a clear material (lucite perhaps?) so it virtually disappears. I’m very happy I went with matching ottoman too. It provides the look of a sectional without the commitment. On a personal note, I have some sensory issues with velvet and microfiber, and it’s been almost impossible to find a green sofa not made from velvet. Thank you for offering so many wonderful color options in a variety of fabrics!
- SBSean B.Verified BuyerReviewingTyler SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest sofa
Love our Benchmade sofa (unfortunately, so do our dogs! They found the walnut legs delicious). We have tried joybird, Kardiel, west elm, and crate and barrel for sofas, but so far our Tyler sofa is the most comfortable and best looking of the bunch. A++,
- CMCarol M.Verified BuyerReviewingTyler LoveseatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTyler loveseat
We love our new loveseat . It fits perfectly in our space . The fabric and construction are beautiful and the delivery went great!
- DRDustin R.Verified BuyerReviewingTyler Sofa With ChaiseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA very nice, tough, well built sofa.
It’s a very nice piece. 90% better than most sofas on the market. We chose a durable fabric and it’s tough and still soft which is awesome. We have cats and a big concern of ours was them using it as a scratch post. They have a few times but the material
- SLS L.Verified BuyerReviewingTyler Sectional With BumperI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest pandemic purchase ever!
My husband and I were quite nervous about ordering a couch sight unseen, but we really liked two things about Benchmade:
1. They're made in the USA
2. We could customize the dimensions down to a T
We took the plunge and ordered a couch with an extra oversized ottoman. Once the couch arrived, my husband specifically commented on the quality construction. The legs/supports are bolted, which will make disassembling the couch a breeze if we ever move someday. We also really like that the sectional components are attached via a very secure metal bracket, which mean that Benchmade's sectional pieces don't slide apart like our old couch did.
6 months after receiving our couch, we could not be happier with the experience and quality! Our couch is now our favorite spot in our entire home.