Couch Potato Lite U-Shaped Sectional (Extra Deep)
- EMEmily M.Verified BuyerReviewingCouch Potato Lite SectionalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA “must buy”
I waited a few months after receiving the couch before reviewing, to see how it loved. This is a PHENOMENAL couch - incredibly comfortable, durable, well made and we love our fabric selection. We got an unusual size sectional due to a narrow and long room, and we are thrilled with our purchase. Customer service was impeccable, the sectional was made and delivered on schedule. Nothing but rave reviews over here.
- LCLinda C.Verified BuyerReviewingCouch Potato Lite SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoEnjoying our Potato Lite sofa !!
We are very happy with our potato Lite sofa. It is extremely comfortable and the fabric choice
is great. It looks understated, classic, and like it belongs. Bench Made Modern is wonderful to
work with and has exceptional service. They accomplished all that they promised and on time.
Thank you to all the people involved.
JIm and Linda
- SOScott O.Verified BuyerReviewingCouch Potato Lite SectionalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat sofa
Extremely comfortable, solid, exactly what I wanted.
- WLwilliam l.Verified BuyerReviewingCouch Potato Lite SectionalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the couch potato lite.
Love the couch potato lite. The white glove delivery is worth the extra price, they did a great job and were competent and professional.
- MMoVerified BuyerReviewingCouch Potato Lite SofaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA Great Family Sofa
As a family with teenagers, having a couch that seats more than three is our preferred way of catching a movie at home. Our last couch was found randomly by shopping in person. The couch served us well, but was beginning to show a little too much love -- the patina on leather couches can look comforting or a little odd because it is never easily distributed. We were definitely tilting towards the odd side. This time, we decided to try shopping on line. We checked out some recommendations from The Wirecutter, and after going back and forth, really decided that we liked Benchmade Modern just a little bit more. This Couch Potato Lite is actually the same length as the previous couch, but the slender arms add about six inches of seating to either side of the couch which helps with growing kids. We took a bit of a risk and went with the navy leather and we are so pleased with the choice. The couch sits a little higher than our last couch and we prefer the Benchmade height. The leather is great quality. The back pillows have zippers to attach the pillow to the couch. With a lot of struggle, we have completed two of the three. The seat cushions have wide strips of velcro to accomplish the same thing. The couch does not have tall legs, so our robot vacuum isn't going to come to the rescue. So far our experience has been great.